This article clearly describes how to assign Users in Workspace 365
Important! Ensure you, as the Office 365 administrator, have an existing account on portal.office.com, as well as the users you are adding to Workspace 365. All tenancies will be verified in order to successfully add new users to Workspace 365.
This document assumes you have already created a Workspace 365 account (refer to 'Create a Workspace Account ' to learn how to setup a Workspace account). The Office 365 administrator can assign users to Workspace by performing the following steps:
- Log in to your Customer Control Panel.
- On the left side of Control Panel, click on ‘Workspace 365’.
3. Click on ‘Workspace 365 users’ tab and click the ‘Add New’ button.
4. Enter all the mandatory fields which are highlighted. If you want to assign administrator rights, enable the checkbox corresponding to ‘User information for Workspace 365 Is administrator’ and click on ‘Next’ button.
5. Review the ‘New Service User’ information and Click the Finish button.