* You must be a new or existing Ingram Micro Reseller Partner
* You must have a brand created in the Control Panel
- Note: If you do not have a brand created, refer to this article:
* You must have a private key and a valid SSL certificate issued for the same domain that is used for your brand.
- Note: If you do not have an SSL Certificate, you can purchase it from a 3rd party, such as Godaddy, Comodo, Geotrust or any other Certificate Authority.
Add an SSL Certificate to the brand
The following are step-by-step instructions for adding your SSL Certificate:1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel and switch to Classic Panel
2) Ensure you do not select Billing
3) In the menu on the left, select System > Settings
4) On the ‘Settings’ page, select Brands
5) On the ‘Brands’ page, click on the brand name you want to add an SSL certificate for.
6) Select the Certificate tab
7) Click Install New Certificate
8) Select Install from Clipboard and copy and paste the certificate and private key (the private key is usually generated simultaneously with the CSR that is needed for buying an SSL certificate) into the appropriate fields.9) Check the certificate information and click Next.10) Open the secure access URL to check if the SSL certificate was successfully applied. It can take several minutes.Example:Valid SSL site should be open in the form of :Invalid or Insecure site should open in the form of :