This document will provide you information about How to Customize Notification Email Templates (for Reseller).
- You should customize the branding and wording on your notification templates before you place any customer orders.
- Until you customize your emails, they will be sent with the default Ingram Micro logo and text. Follow the steps below to customize your notification emails.
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel and switch to Classic Panel. See the Introduction to the Reseller Control Panel for instructions if required.
2) Click the Billing link at the top, right-hand side of the page. If the link says Operations, skip to the next step.
3) Click on the System > Settings menu.
4) Under System, click Notifications.
5) Under Notifications, click Notification Templates to view the emails that your customers are currently receiving.
6) Locate the template you wish to view and edit. Templates can be found either by looking through the list or using the search field. Usually the first templates to be updated are called “Welcome” emails, so you can easily locate them by searching for the term welcome.
7) Once you find the template you wish to change, click on its template name to view it. You can view and edit both the HTML and Plain Text versions of the notice.
8) Click on the HTML or the Plain Text tab (in this example, we look at the HTML tab).
9) Scroll down the page past the text of the message. Press the “Preview” button to see what the notice looks like.
10) If you want to make any changes, click Edit.
By default, notification emails will be sent to your customers with the Ingram Micro logo. You can add your own company logos using the Reseller Control Panel.
11) Go back to the System > Settings > Notifications menu (see steps 2, 3 and 4), and then click on Common Notification Settings.
You will see a list of all of the common settings for your notifications. If you have not customized these yet, the logo and URLs to Customer Control Panel and website will be set to the Ingram Micro defaults.
12) Click Edit at the bottom of the page to change your control panel, website and logo.
13) Enter the correct details and click Save at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: You need to upload the logo file to your site so that the template can pull the image from it. See the next section of this guide for more information on how to do so.
14) Once you click Save, you will see the settings updated with your changes made.
You should preview your notification email templates again to see how your changes affect the templates.
This document has provided information about ‘Customizing Your Notification Email Templates’ through Classic Reseller Control Panel.