This document will provide you information about ‘How to Submit subscription Cancellations through the Classic Reseller Control Panel.’
Below you will find step-by-step instructions to submit a subscription cancellation for your end customer through the Reseller Control Panel.
Note: If you have given your customer full Customer Control Panel access, they can submit cancellations there by following the instructions in this article.
1) Log in to the Reseller Control Panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
2) Click on the Billing link at the top right-hand side of the site to navigate to the Billing interface. If the link says Operations, then you are already in the Billing interface and can skip to the next step.
3) Click on Customers in the left-hand menu.
4) Click on the account ID or account name of the company whose subscription you need to cancel.
5) Click on the Subscriptions tab.
6) Click on the hyperlinked ID or name of the subscription you want to cancel.
7) Click Cancel Subscription.
8) Fill in the Cancellation Options and enter a comment. Click Next to continue.
9) Review the cancellation order and click Place Order.
10) You will receive a confirmation message that the cancellation order has been placed
Note: Record the cancellation order number for your reference.
11) Select the 'Orders' tab
12) On the 'Custom Orders' page, open the newly created cancellation order (use the unique cancellation order to identify the correct cancelled order) by clicking on the ‘Order Number’ or ‘Order Type’
13) On the 'Cancellation Order #<cancellation order ID number> of <DD-MMM-YYYY>' page, select the Open Order button
14) You will receive a confirmation message that the action has been successfully completed
15) Refresh the page by clicking ( or ) to get an updated status.
You can return to check the status of the cancellation order from either the ‘Subscriptions’ page or the ‘Orders’ page.
Repeat steps 1 – 4 and select the ‘Subscriptions’ or ‘Orders’ tab to view the status of the cancellation order.
Checking status from orders page, status shows ‘Completed’.
Checking status from subscriptions page, status shows ‘Terminated’.
This document has provided information about ‘Submitting subscription Cancellations through the Classic Reseller Control Panel.’