This document will provide you information about ‘How to Submit Subscription Cancellations through the Reseller Control Panel.’
Below you will find step-by-step instructions to submit a subscription cancellation for your end customer through the Reseller Control Panel.
Note: If you have given your customer full Customer Control Panel access, they can submit cancellations there by following the instructions in this article.
1) Log in to the Reseller Control Panel.
2) Click on Customers options of the menu.
3) Click on the Subscriptions option under the Customers tab
4) Type in the Customer ID or subscription number you want to cancel and then click on the subscription
5) Click on the box and then on the dropdown option Cancel Subscription.
6) Fill in the Cancellation Options and enter a comment. Click Confirm to continue.
7) You’ll see this window showing a subscription cancellation order is being processed. Copy the cancellation order number.
8) Click on the Orders option under the Customers tab
9) Copy and paste the cancellation number from the cancellation email to the search field and click MANAGE.
Important Note: This terms and conditions is applicable as per the product. Please read it before cancelling the subscription.
10) Click on APPROVE to complete cancellation of the order.
You will see a window to confirm cancellation approval
The status will change to Processing and then to Completed. You may need to click the refresh button at the top, right-hand side of the screen to see the status update.
11) Navigate to the Subscriptions tab; you will be able to see that the subscription has been cancelled.
12) You will receive a confirmation message that the action has been successfully completed
This document has provided information about ‘Submitting subscription Cancellations through the Control Panel.’