This document will provide you information about How to Setup Scheduled Expiration Notifications for Subscriptions.
- You can setup prompt and periodic reminders, to be sent automatically to customers, notifying them about fast approaching expiry dates for specific subscriptions.
- An example of a scheduled expiration notification: “Your O365 subscription will expire in 10 days.”
- Then you may wish to send another reminder after a week that states, “Your O365 subscription will expire in 3 days.”
There are 3 steps involved in completing the setup of scheduled expiration notification. You are reading:
- Step 1: Create a notification schedule
- Step 2: Configure the notification schedule
- Step 3: Assign the notification schedule to a service plan
Step 3: Assign Notification Schedule to a Service Plan
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel (RCP) and switch to Classic Panel.
2) Select ‘Billing’ from the top menu
3) Select Products > Service Plans
4) On the ‘Service Plans’ page, select a service plan (you want to assign an expiration notification schedule to) by clicking on its ‘ID’ or ‘Name’
5) The selected service plan’s page opens displaying its properties
Before proceeding, please ensure that the service plan’s ‘Editable’ property is set to ‘Yes’.
If ‘Editable’ is set to ‘No’, click the ‘Manage by myself’ link or Manage by myself button located at the bottom of the page.
6) Select the ‘Subscription Periods’ tab
7) The ‘Subscription Periods’ table displays the service plan’s different subscription periods
8) Select a subscription period by clicking on its ‘Duration’ or ‘Unit’
9) The subscription period’s properties are displayed
10) Click the Edit button located at the very bottom
11) Click () button next to the ‘Notification Schedule’ field
12) The ‘Subscription Expiration’ page opens
13) Select the notification schedule by clicking on its ‘Schedule Name’
14) Click on the Save button
You have now completed the setup for scheduled expiration notifications for your subscriptions.
This document has provided information about How to Setup Scheduled Expiration Notifications for Subscriptions.