This document will provide you information about How to Set – Up your Reseller Control Panel.
- We recommend that you place your first order under your own name to give you a chance to customize your control panel and familiarize yourself with the system and process.
- Once you’ve completed the steps below, your reseller control panel will be customized and you will be ready to start placing orders for your customers.
- Below you will find links to articles that will help you complete the six essential steps to set up your reseller account.
- We recommend that you follow and complete each of these six steps before placing orders for your customers. You may also use these instructions as a guide later on if you need help with using the Reseller Control Panel.
- Step 1. Customizing your Notification Email Templates
- Step 2. Managing Service Plan Settings
- Step 3. Setting Pricing for Individual Plans and Resources
- Step 4. Setting Up and Managing Sales Branches and Staff in Your Reseller Control Panel
- Step 5. Verifying Your Reseller Account Contact Details
- Step 6. Verifying Your Credit Card Information
- After you complete the six steps above, you will be ready to begin placing orders for your customers. For more information on using the Reseller Control Panel, see this sectionof the knowledge base.