This document will provide you information about ‘How Process a Customer’s Subscription Cancellation.’
- When a customer cancels a subscription through the Customer Control Panel, their reseller receives a notification email that contains the cancellation order information.
- Resellers must finalize the cancellation by opening the order in their Reseller Control Panel.
Please follow the instructions below to find the cancellation order and open it to process a customer’s subscription cancellation.
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel
2) Click on the Customers option of the menu
3) Click on the Orders option under the Customers tab
4) Copy and paste the cancellation number from the cancellation email to the search field and click MANAGE.
Important Note: This terms and conditions is applicable as per the product. Please read it before cancelling the subscription.
5) Click on APPROVE to complete cancellation of the order.
You will see a window to confirm cancellation approval
The status will change to Processing and then to Completed. You may need to click the refresh button at the top, right-hand side of the screen to see the status update.
6) Navigate to the Subscriptions tab; you will be able to see that the subscription has been cancelled.
After finishing the steps above, your customer’s order cancellation is complete. In some cases, your customer may request that you destroy their description, which completely deletes all of the data on the server. See this article for step-by-step instructions for destroying a cancelled subscription.
This document has provided information about ‘Processing a Customer’s Subscription Cancellation.’