This document will provide you information about ‘How Process a Customer’s Subscription Cancellation.’
- When a customer cancels a subscription through the Customer Control Panel, their reseller receives a notification email that contains the cancellation order information.
- Resellers must finalize the cancellation by opening the order in their Reseller Control Panel.
Please follow the instructions below to find the cancellation order and open it to process a customer’s subscription cancellation.
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel and switch to Classic Panel.
Click on the Billing link at the top of the page. If the link says Operations, you are already in the right place.
2) Click on Orders in the menu on the left.
3) Copy and paste the order number from the cancellation email to the search field and click Search.
4) Click on the order number in the search results.
Important Note: This terms and conditions is applicable as per the product. Please read it before cancelling the subscription.
5) The order status will show New. Click on Open Order at the top of the page.
The status will change to Provisioning and then to Completed. You may need to click the refresh () button at the top, right-hand side of the screen to see the status update.
6) Navigate to the Subscriptions tab; you will be able to see that the subscription has been cancelled.
After finishing the steps above, your customer’s order cancellation is complete. In some cases, your customer may request that you destroy their description, which completely deletes all of the data on the server. See this article for step-by-step instructions for destroying a cancelled subscription.
This document has provided information about ‘Processing a Customer’s Subscription Cancellation.’