This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Login to Your Customer’s Control Panel from Classic Reseller Control Panel.
As an Ingram Micro Cloud Hosted Solutions reseller, you will be responsible for providing level one support to your end customers. As such, you may need to log in to their Customer Control Panel to be able to provide this support. If you are managing your customers’ solutions, you will need to do some configuration and management from within the Customer Control Panel.
The instructions below explain how to log in to the Customer Control Panel from your Reseller Control Panel.
- Log in to the Reseller control panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
- Make sure that the link at the top, right-hand side of the page says Operations. If it says Billing, click it.
- Click Customers in the left-hand menu.
- Locate your customer’s account in the list and click on the Account Name.
- Click on one of the To Control Panel You can choose whether you see the control panel in English or in the user’s locale (if their Control Panel language is other than English).
- Your end customer’s Control Panel will open in a new window.
This document has provided information about How to Login to Your Customer’s Control Panel from Classic Reseller Control Panel.