This document will provide you information about ‘How to Resubmit a Subscription that ‘Failed to Provision’ through Classic Reseller Control Panel.
You can check the status of an order from your Reseller Control Panel (RCP). If you find an order has failed you may follow the instructions below to resubmit the order for provisioning after completing steps to remedy the cause for the failed order. The cause will vary from subscription to subscription for details refer to ‘Failed Order Notifications’; subtitle: ‘How to: Investigate & Remedy a Failed Provisioning’.
1) On the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace and click on the LOG IN button. (Click on LOG IN WITH IMONLINE if you have become a reseller before March 2020, else click on LOG IN WITH CMP ACCOUNT)
2) (1) Enter your log in credentials and (2) click the Log in button
3) Click the Control Panel option
4) Your Reseller Control Panel (RCP) will open and switch to Classic Panel.
5) Select ‘Billing’ from the top menu
6) From the left-side menu select Operations > Orders
7) On the ‘Orders’ page (1) use the search fields to enter search criteria and then (2) click the search button
8) All subscriptions matching your search criteria will be displayed
9) Select the order you want to resubmit for provisioning
10) On the subscription’s order page, under the 'General' tab of the subscription, click the Resubmit for Provisioning button
11) You will receive a confirmation message
12) Refresh the page to get the updated status
When the order has been successfully provisioned the status will show ‘Completed’.
This document has provided information about ‘How to Resubmit a Subscription that ‘Failed to Provision’ through Classic Reseller Control Panel.