This article describes how to set the markup margin for Autodesk service plans. You can apply a markup margin to all Autodesk service plans; multiple service plans or a single service plan.
Note: In order to provide an exclusive price margin to a single customer first set the markup margin for the service plan(s), and then purchase the Autodesk service plan on CMP(or Reseller Control Panel) for that customer.
- Log in to your Reseller Control Panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
- Make sure you are in Operations Interface (Don't Click on Billing). Select Operations > Services > Collaboration
- On the Collaboration page, select Price List Configuration under Autodesk service.
- CSN Onboarding, proceed Without CSN select the radio button and click on Save.
- Proceed with CSN, specify the CSN number and click on Save.
- Enter the Customer ID and click on search, page opens with the default markup margin.
- Listed all products with margin markup, The Default Percentage field becomes editable and you can enter your new markup margin for the specific products and click on Manage.
- You will get a pop-up window to make the changes click on OK to proceed further.
- If you assign a Markup Margin to all your Autodesk service plans, Tick the check box it will auto select all products and update the new markup margin and click on Manage.
- You will get a confirmation pop-up window, click OK to proceed further.