How a reseller can pay for an invoice using credit memo?
For Prepaid Accounts – If there is available credit balance, system will use it.
For Term Accounts
- When you try to pay one or multiple documents, you will receive a message with the amount of the available credit balance.
- If you want to use it, please contact Ingram Micro support at IMCloudServicedesk@cloud.im
Rest of World
- An invoice can now be paid by Credit Balance which includes Credit Memos attached to an account earlier.
- In Unified Reseller Control Panel (former CCPv2) we disabled ability to link/unlink AR documents, for example applying credit memos to invoices, unlinking payments from invoices, due to financial compliance reasons.
- Reseller has documents to pay – invoices and debit memos. They are highlighted on Home page and in a separate list called “Unpaid documents”.
- Reseller has overall “credit balance” - that includes any unapplied payments and credit memos.
- This amount is highlighted on Home page and visible / available for use when a user selects to pay some unpaid documents.
- When Reseller decides to use it, system applies it on its own discretion.
- Manual link/unlink of AR documents is available in Classic Panel of a provider. So, if a reseller doesn’t like how system applied his payments/credit memos to open invoices, he can call Support to revert the changes.
- Outstanding invoice
- Way to pay for it
- and decide if Credit memo should be used.
Why a reseller's credit memo is in "closed" state although (I know) there is some balance available?
A reseller does not manage credit memos provided by a vendor. Credit balance of the reseller includes provided credit.
A credit memo is always "closed" for a reseller.
For details on a reason look at Question 1.
As a vendor, I used to check credit memos status in "My subscriptions" panel of a reseller. What to do now?
You may want to use L1 / Country level Classic Panel: navigate to Billing > Reseller > Documents
How can I apply a credit less than my Invoices?
Please contact to Ingram Micro Support at ImCloudServiceDesk@cloud.im