- An invoice can now be paid by Credit Balance which includes Credit Memos attached to an account earlier.
- In UX1 (former CCPv2) we disabled ability to link/unlink AR documents, for example applying credit memos to invoices, unlinking payments from invoices, due to financial compliance reasons.
- Reseller has documents to pay – invoices and debit memos. They are highlighted on Home page and in a separate list called “Unpaid documents”.
- Reseller has overall “credit balance” - that includes any unapplied payments and credit memos.
- This amount is highlighted on Home page and visible / available for use when a user selects to pay some unpaid documents.
- When Reseller decides to use it, system applies it on its own discretion.
- Manual link/unlink of AR documents is available in Classic Panel of a provider. So, if a reseller doesn’t like how system applied his payments/credit memos to open invoices, he can call Support, and AR team will re-apply.
Way to pay for it
and decide if Credit limit (Credit memo) should be used