This document will provide you information about ‘How to Destroy a Customer’s Subscription through New Unified Reseller Control Panel.’
- Customer subscriptions can be cancelled through the Customer Control Panelor the Reseller Control Panel.
- In some cases, your customer may want the subscription destroyed so that the data on their server is completely deleted.
Follow the instructions below to destroy a customer’s subscription.
- Log in to the Reseller Control Panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
- On the top, right-hand side of the page, make sure the link says If it says Billing, click on it.
- On the top left hand side, in the Operations section of the menu, click on Customers.
- Click on the appropriate customer account.
- Navigate to the Subscriptions
- Click on the required subscription.
- Note that once you click destroy, all data contained in this subscription will be completely deleted and cannot be recovered.
Note also that the Destroy option is only available after the subscription has been cancelled.
In order to destroy the subscription and completely delete all data, click Destroy.
The service status now appears as Terminated and Removed.
This document has provided information about ‘How to Destroy a Customer’s Subscription through New Unified Reseller Control Panel.’