This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement for an Existing Customer with Existing Tenant Domain Registered with Ingram Micro.
- Login to Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Search Microsoft Azure / Azure in Search Box at the top left corner. Click on the result.
- Click on Buy Now
- Check your Cart and click on Proceed to Check Out.
- Select Existing Customer radio button. Select the customer from the list and click on Continue.
- Check your MPN (Microsoft Partner Network) ID in Product configuration and click on Continue.
- Select second option. Existing tenant domain name will reflect automatically if it is registered with Ingram Micro.
- Provide the Customer Details as updated on Microsoft Partner Center;
- Accept the Microsoft Cloud Agreement;
- Click on Continue.
- Select your Payment Method and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Microsoft and Ingram Micro. Click on
- Once the order will be completed, your customer will be able to use Azure services.
This document has provided information about How to Accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement for an Existing Customer with Existing Tenant Domain Registered with Ingram Micro.