This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement for a New Customer.
- Login to Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Search Microsoft Azure / Azure in Search Box at the top left corner. Click on the result.
- Click on Buy Now
- Check your Cart and click on Proceed to Check Out.
- Select New Customer radio button. Fill the details of the customer in the form and click on Continue.
- Check your MPN (Microsoft Partner Network) Id in Product configuration and click on Continue.
- Select first option. Type an appropriate tenant name (g. companyname.onmicrosoft.com) and click on Check.
- As your tenant will be verified for availability, you will see Microsoft Cloud Agreement.
- Accept the Microsoft Cloud Agreement and provide details of the customer and click on Continue.
- Select your Payment Method and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Microsoft and Ingram Micro. Click on
- Once the order will be completed, your customer will be able to use Azure services.
This document has provided information about How to Accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement for a New Customer.