This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement for a Customer with Existing Tenant Domain Registered somewhere else than Ingram Micro.
- Login to Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Search Microsoft Azure / Azure in Search Box at the top left corner. Click on the result.
- Click on Buy Now
- Check your Cart and click on Proceed to Check Out.
- Select New Customer radio button. Fill the customer details in the form and click on Continue.
- Check your MPN (Microsoft Partner Network) ID in Product configuration and click on Continue.
- Select third Type an appropriate tenant name (e.g. companyname.onmicrosoft.com) and click on Check.
- Follow the steps in Microsoft Admin Center as shown in image below;
- Provide details of the customer as updated in Microsoft Partner Center;
- Check the box to confirm the Microsoft Cloud Agreement;
- Click on Continue
- Select your Payment Method and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Microsoft and Ingram Micro. Click on
- Once the order will be completed, your customer will be able to use Azure services.
This document has provided information about How to Accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement for a Customer with Existing Tenant Domain Registered somewhere else than Ingram Micro.