In most cases, this is due to duplicate. When the Symantec portals being created the partner need to selects Enable option. If the partner using different email address while login to their current Symantec portal this issue will occur.
- Check “Enable” has been selected.
- Check the Partner login email address for Symantec portal.
- Check the Email address is listed in the “My Sep” section within the control panel.
Note: If the case need to be escalate to Vendor, the above information required for Symantec and follow the Escalation Path.
My partner account was upgraded to SEP Cloud. Why can’t I see my SEP Cloud customers in the PMC > Customers page > SEP Cloud tab?
Possible reasons you can’t see your SEP Cloud customers:
- You have used your PMC email to provision two or more SEP Cloud accounts.
- The SEP Cloud accounts end up getting associated to your starred SEP SBE account instead of your reseller account if your starred account was upgraded.
- The partner token for the PMC account doesn’t have all the required privileges.
Please contact Symantec Support to resolve the issue.