You can view the price list for all infrastructure offered under Microsoft Azure. You can filter the price list as per your requirements: infrastructure available within a region, different categories such as: Linux Support, Cloud Services, etc.
The prices in the list are effective until a new billing period start date. After the new billing period start date, all prices are subject to change without notice. But the real terms and conditions may differ depending on the service plan of your provider – read the terms carefully.
- Login to your Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- Click on Azure tab on the left side menu option.
- Microsoft Azure page opens and click on View Prices.
- The Price List page opens
Note: The Microsoft Azure Pricing Calculator is available on your CCP.
- Click on Open Calculator
- You will be redirected to the Azure Portal.
- Go back to the Customer Control panel and copy the Product name in the sub-category table.
- Enter the Product name in the Search bar you will get a search result to select the product
- Click on the Product, you will get a pop-up message, there you will get an option to click View
- You will get an Estimate calculation list.
- Use the filters to display specific Resource Names, Subcategory, Category or Region for example: Category - App Center, the below table displays the results of the search based on your filter option(s)