This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Purchase Visual Studio Service via Azure CSP.
Visual Studio Service can be bought from Visual Studio Marketplace.
- Customer must have purchased an Azure Subscription from Ingram Micro;
- Reseller must have Azure CSP enabled, and then only they will be able to deploy service(s) of Visual Studio.
Follow below steps to purchase Visual Studio via Azure CSP.
- Go to https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/
- Click on Subscriptions.
- Select the Edition and Billing period as per your requirement.
- Confirm your subscription details and click on Get
- This will redirect you to Azure login portal. Provide the admin credential and login to Azure subscription(s).
- Select any of the Azure Subscription and click on Continue.
- Click on ‘+’ button to select the number of licenses, and click on Continue.
- Review your Order details, and click on Confirm to place the order.
- The underlying Azure subscription will be billed for Visual Studio Subscription.
NOTE: The first month will always be prorated billing.
- Once the subscription will be provisioned you can login to https://my.visualstudio.com/?auth_redirect=true to start downloading the software.
- If you have purchased more than one licenses, so you can go to https://manage.visualstudio.com/Errors?e=80&ru=/Subscribers/Manage to assign and manage the licenses.
This document has provided you information about How to Purchase Visual Studio Service via Azure CSP.