This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Edit a Script.
- Login to the IMCO Portal.
- Click on BLUEPRINT > Script in the left side menu.
- Click on Script
- Click on Attachments to attach a file to the Script.
- Click on + Attach file
- Click on Add file, select your file and it will be attached to the script.
- Click on Edit button in Code tab to edit the code.
- You can
- Update Parameter list
- Insert attachment(s)
- Write code
- Click on Update code.
NOTE: Parameter List are parameters which can be used inside script code.
This document has provided information about How to How to Edit a Script.