This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Apply a Script to a Template.
Please ensure you have completed creating the template and the script before you perform this task.
- Login to IMCO Portal (if you are a First User click herefor instructions; other Users can click here).
- Select BLUEPRINT > Templates from the left-side menu options.
- On the ‘Templates’ page, click on the <template name> that you want to apply a script to.
- On the ‘<template name>’ page, select the ‘Scripts’ tab
- Under the ‘Scripts’ tab, you can apply a script to one of these 3 processes: Boot, Operational or Shutdown.
- Corresponding to the process you want to add the script to, click the + Add Script button and select the applicable script from the list of drop down options.
- You will receive a confirmation message and the newly added script will be listed under the selected process:
This document has provided information about How to Apply a Script to a Template.