This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Create an Array of Server.
A server array is a group of servers that shares the same configuration (template).
- Login to IMCO Portal (if you are a First User click here for instructions; other Users can click here).
- Select COMPUTE > Servers from left side menu.
- Click on + Add Server and select Add server array from drop down option.
- Fill the important details in the form (marked with *)
- Name: Any friendly name to server
- Servers: Select number of servers (Maximum 5)
- Template: Select the template to be attached with server for application(s).
- VPC: Virtual Private Cloud
- Subnet: Subnet IP Address
- Server Plan: Select the required server plan from the list
- SSH Profile: Usually default, but you can select a created SSH profile as well.
- Firewall Profile: Default Firewall
- Labels: Make labels to optimize the search.
- Click on Add server array.
- Once the Array will be commissioned, you will be able to see the server array.
- Click on the Server’s name.
- Click on Servers tab on the screen.
- You will be able to see the array of server and you can Boot
This document has provided information about How to Create an Array of Server.