The Quick Launch feature allows you to easily deploy an application or operating system on a virtual machine with four simple clicks.
Detailed instructions for how to use the Quick Launch feature are provided below:
- Login to IMCO Portal (if you are a First User click here for instructions; other Users can click here)
- At the bottom of the left-side menu, click on the Quick Launch button
- The create server Wizard is launched and will provide options for selecting: Apps/OS(s); region; cloud provider and add on services.
Note: Selections are marked with a tick .
- Click on an application or OS to select and provide an appropriate name to your server.
- Select 1 out of the 4 locations
- Select a cloud provider
- Click Create Server button
- You will receive an alert at the top right corner.
- You will find the newly commissioned cloud server listed under: Servers > Server Name
- The server will be in an ‘Inactive’ state (), click the More actions button () at the top right corner and click on Boot to start the server.
- You will receive the following status update ‘Booting server <server name>’
- After booting is complete, the server then automatically begins ‘Bootstrapping’
- Once complete, the server will now be operational.
This document has provided information about Quick Launch of a Server on IMCO (Ingram Micro Cloud Orchestrator).