Every customer who is using Microsoft CSP services have to accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement to provide the permission to Microsoft for manage your data and information for your data security.
You can download a copy of this agreement from this link.
- Login to your Customer Control Panel.
- Click on Microsoft CSP at the left side menu.
- You will be prompted to Customer Attestation Confirmation form.
- Provide all the necessary information of your customer, accept the Microsoft Cloud Agreement, and click on SUBMIT
- Your Customer has agreed to the latest version Microsoft Cloud Agreement.
- How to accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement (MCA) for an Existing Customer with new Tenant Domain
- How to Accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement for a Customer with Existing Tenant Domain Registered somewhere else than Ingram Micro
- How to Accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement for a New Customer
- How to Accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement for an Existing Customer with Existing Tenant Domain Registered with Ingram Micro