This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Add a New Server to a Subnet.
- Login to IMCO portal.
- Click on NETWORK > VPCs.
- Click on the name of the VPC to view the details.
- Click on the Subnet
- Click on drop – down option next to Subnet name.
- Click on +Add Server > Add Server / Add Server array.
- Provide all the mandatory fields (marked with *) and click on Add Server to VPC.
- Server will be added to VPC.
This document has provided information about How to Add a New Server to a Subnet.