This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Enable a VPN (Virtual Private Network) for an Existing VPC (Virtual Private Clouds).
- Login to IMCO portal.
- Click on NETWORK > VPCs.
- Click on the name of the VPC to view the details.
- Click on Enable VPN for enabling a VPN for the VPC.
- Provide all the mandatory fields (marked with *) and click on Enable
- VPN will be commissioned.
- In the State block you can see the status of the VPN.
This document has provided information about How to Enable a VPN for an Existing VPC.