This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Remove an Application Recipe from a Template Software Configuration.
IMPORTANT! Any changes made to a template will be reflected across all virtual machines that use the template.
- Login to IMCO portal.
- Select BLUEPRINT > Template.
- Click on the name of the template for which you want to edit the application(s).
- Click on the Cookbooks.
- Click on Edit button in the Run list block.
- Click on the cross button of the application you want to remove from the template.
- Click on the Update template to finish the changes.
- Template will compile the changes.
- As the compilation completes, your template is updated.
This document has provided information about How to Remove an Application Recipe from a Template Software Configuration.