Mobile devices encounters four major types of threat factors. SEP mobile is the only solution on the market that protects all four of these.
These threat factors includes
- Physical attacks
- Malware apps
- Network attacks
- Vulnerability exploits
SEP mobile helps to predict, detect and protect businesses from mobile cyber-attacks.
Breadth of Protection
- Only MTD solution with integrated MDM functions, or integrates with existing EMM/MDM solutions
- Remote wipe in case a device is lost or compromised
- Pass-code lock to protect corporate information
- Automated upgrades/updates to SEP Mobile apps and profiles
- Comprehensive reporting on devices, users and groups
- Instant defense against zero-day malicious repackaged apps
- Incremental app analysis based on signature, static/dynamic analysis, behavior, structure, permissions, source and more
- Real-time response and protection against known, unknown and targeted malware attacks
- An effective shield against malicious Wi-Fi networks
- Detection, blocking and remediation of malicious iOS profiles
- Patented Active Honeypot technology to identify Man-in-the Middle, SSL downgrading and content manipulation attacks without violating privacy.
- Monitoring devices for unpatched known vulnerabilities
- Educating users and notifying IT security staff
- Uncovering zero-day vulnerabilities in apps and operating systems while informing vendors
- Detecting unknown and known vulnerabilities such as Stage fright and Accessibility Click-jacking.