- Login to SEP mobile portal, do one of the following:
- If you are an administrator, go to the Groups, Users, and Devices page, tap and hold the plus icon, and then select Enroll This Device.
- If you are an end-user, tap Enroll This Device to get started.
Note: Specify if the device is company-owned or personal, and then tap Next. Each type of device is managed a little differently. For example, an administrator can't wipe a personal device.
2. In iOS device, go to Apple store and install the application SEP mobile.
3. Once the installation is completed, open the SEP mobile application.
4. Click on Get started
5. Enter your name and business email address and select Activate
6. You will get an verification code on your email address
7. Enter the verification code and proceed further
8. Once initialized, select continue
9. It will prompt you to select VPN configurations, proceed with the option and continue the configuration.
10. Enter you iOS device Password and continue
11. Your SEP mobile has been successfully installed, you will start getting the alerts and notifications.