Important: To reset your password, you must match the security question and answer you provided when you registered your account. If the information cannot be authenticated, the password will not be reset. In that case, your email administrator must reset the password for you.
Go to the following web address for your region to access the End User Quarantine console:
- For Europe, the Middle East, Africa: https://euq.hes.trendmicro.eu
- For all other regions: https://euq.hes.trendmicro.com
- The logon screen for the Hosted Email Security End User Quarantine console appears.
- Click Forgot your password
- The reset password request screen appears
- Type the email address that you used when setting up your account.
- Type and confirm the new password to be associated with the account.
Note: Passwords must contain 8 to 32 alphanumeric characters. Trend Micro recommends using a long password. Strong passwords contain a mix of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Select a security question and type the answer.
- Type the text displayed in the image.
- Click Finish. Your email administrator will authenticate your information and Trend Micro Hosted Email Security will send you an email message containing a link to the End User Quarantine console.
- Click the web address in the email message to log on. Logging on activates your account and password combination.