If you already have a company domain, the next step for you is to register a subdomain (e.g. controlpanel.yourdomain.com) to use it for a branded panel.
If you do not have a domain, register one and use it for the brand.
Note: the control panel requires a user to log in to the system; and currently cannot be used as a storefront for unauthorized users.
When your domain is ready, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel and switch to Classic Panel
2) Ensure you do not select ‘Billing’.
3) Select Services > Domains from the left-side menu option
4) On the ‘Domains’ page click on the Add Existing Domain Registered Elsewhere button
5) The ‘Create domain’ wizard is launched
6) Enter ‘Domain’ and ‘Hosting type’ fields
Note: Under ‘Hosting type’ select ‘Internal name server...’ if you want the DNS to be managed by the platform OR,
Select ‘External..’ if you want to manage DNS records on your own
7) Click the Next button
8) Review the information and then click the Finish button
9) You will receive a confirmation message indicating your externally hosted domain has been successfully added
For further instructions, follow the steps in Create a New Brand