Note: You cannot change the domain used for an existing brand. If you want to use another domain for your brand, you must add the new domain to the system and then create a new brand with it.
If you want to change the Brand name, IP Type, URL suffix, skin, logo or favicon, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel and switch to Classic Panel
2) Ensure you do not select Billing
3) While logged into your "Classic Panel" click on the "Settings" link on the side navigation tree.
4) Next, click on the "Brands" link under the "Branding" section.
5) Click on the link for your brand name.
6) Press the "Edit" button.
7) At this point you can use the "Browse" buttons to select the logo and favicon (16x16 pixels). Please note that the Custom Logo is now dynamically sized. For optimal results an image 300x100 pixels seems to work best.
8) Once the images are selected for the logo and favicon press the "Submit" button to complete the process. These images will load when you visit your custom URL for the login page and customer control panel (CCP).