Note: To get a custom skin, please contact your Ingram Micro representative.
If you have a skin file (in .zip format), you can apply it to your brand, but you need to import it first.
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel and switch to Classic Panel
2) Ensure you do not select Billing
3) In the menu on the left, select System > Settings
4) On the ‘Settings’ page, select Skins
5) On the “Skins” page, select Add Skin
6) Select the “Locate file” option and choose the .zip archive containing the skin.
7) Click the “Refresh” button on the screen to see the imported skin in the list of skins.
Now your custom skin is available for applying to your brand.
- If you do not have any brands under your account, please refer to: Branding: Introduction
- If you have a brand, please see: How to Edit a Brand