Resellers can change the Current CSP Partner (Ingram Micro) to another CSP Partner for Dynamics 365 subscription via partner center. If you want to move a customer from one CSP to another CSP (from Ingram Micro to other CSP), please follow this article.
NOTE: Please confirm before switch that the current subscription SKUs (licenses) are available with new partner, so you can continue your existing plan after switching the CSP relationship.
- To send the new CSP relationship request to the customer, contact the new CSP partner with correct information.
- New CSP partner will provide you a link, which needs to be sent to the customer to accept the CSP relationship.
- Customer’s Global admin user for Office 365 account will click on the link and accept the CSP relationship with the new partner.
- Contact at IMCloudServiceDesk@cloud.im to cancel CSP subscription from Partner Center and remove the relationship.
- Once the CSP subscription is canceled and relationship is removed, you can buy the same subscription with another CSP partner and continue with your existing Dynamics 365 subscription.
NOTE: Please purchase the same number of licenses / seats with new subscription.