Resellers can manage their customers’ SEP Cloud Portal and subscription from Partner Management Console. To manage customers’ subscription(s), customer(s) should be added to the Partner Management Console of SEP Cloud. Resellers need to send an authorization request link to their customer. Customers can provide their Unique Customer Identifier to their resellers to manage their subscriptions and services.
This document will provide an end to end information about How to Import SEP Cloud Portal to Partner Management Console to manage customers’ subscription.
- Login to your Unified Reseller Control Panel (UX1).
- Click on Customers in the left hand menu, you will get the list of your all the customers.
- Now choose the customer, who has Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud subscription. Click on LOG IN button right next to the Status.
- You will be redirected to the customer’s control panel. Click on SEP Cloud in the left hand menu.
- Click on LOGIN button available on SEP Cloud page.
- You will be redirected to SEP Cloud portal. Click on Sign In at the top right corner.
- Select Account, Select Product and click on Go.
- Once you are Signed in to Customer’s SEP Cloud Portal, click on Gear icon at the bottom left corner of the home page.
- Scroll down and click on icon next to Access and Authentication option.
- Click on Get Customer Identifier link under Partner Management row.
- A Pop – up will appear with unique Customer Identifier code. Click on Copy button to copy the Customer Identifier and click on OK.
- Now login to your Symantec Partner Management Console.
- Click on Customers tab at the home screen.
- Click on Import Existing Customer.
- Paste customer’s unique identifier and click on Send.
- Sign Out from your Partner Management Console.
- Your customer will receive an authorization request email with a link.
- Request your customer to accept that authorization.
- Customer will be redirected to the SEP Cloud Sign In Ask customer to Sign In.
20. Customer will see a message “Request to manage Products”. Ask customer to click on Approve
- Go back to your Partner Management Console and Sign In.
- Click on Customers on Partner Management Console.
- You will be able to see your newly added customer in the list.
- Click on Manage the Customer’s product. You will be redirected to customer’s SEP Cloud Portal.
- Here you can manage the customer’s subscription and services from SEP Cloud Portal.