This article will provide you with the necessary information and instruction about placing an order from the Customer Control Panel.
NOTE: In the below steps we have taken DocuSign as an example.
- Login to your Customer Control Panel.
- Click on Marketplace in the left hand menu (or you can also click on Marketplace tile available on Home screen).
- Select Business Application
- Select DocuSign from the list of the available subscriptions.
- Select your required Plan from the options and click on NEXT
- To enable DocuSign, you have to provide DocuSign Admin User’s First Name, Last Name and Email Address.
- This user will receive an email from DocuSign for activation after provisioning of order.
- Please provide the correct details and click on NEXT.
- Select the Number of licenses and click on NEXT.
NOTE: Every DocuSign plan has a minimum license purchase, you can’t decrease the number of licenses from the minimum value.
- Put your Order Comment for your reference (Not Mandatory) and click on FINISH
- Check your Payment Information, Review your Order Details and click on PURCHASE.
- Once the order will be provisioned, DocuSign Admin User will receive an email from DocuSign.
- Follow Activation Process to activate your DocuSign services.