You can buy AvePoint subscription for your customers via cloud marketplace or Unified Reseller Control Panel. Here we will walk you through purchase process of AvePoint.
- Go to your Cloud Marketplace at https://xx.cloud.im (xx: should be replaced with your two letter country code) and click on the LOG IN button.
- It will redirect you to login page of the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace. Provide your credentials and click on the Login button.
- Once you are logged in, type AvePoint in the Search box. You will get two results:
- AvePoint – Cloud Backup
- AvePoint – Migration Suite
- Select AvePoint – Migration Suite.
- To buy, scroll down and click on the Buy Now button.
- You will be redirected to the Unified Reseller Control Panel at the AvePoint Purchase Page.
- Scroll down and select the required plan by clicking on the ADD TO CART option.
- Your selected Subscription will added to the cart. Now scroll up and click on the Cart
- You will see the Order details. Check your order and click on the NEXT
- If you are purchasing this subscription for an existing customer, so
- Select ‘Select Existing Customer’ option and click on the SELECT button for the customer.
- Else, click on the Add New Customer and proceed accordingly.
- Review your customer information and click on the NEXT button.
- Please provide your customer’s Corporate Email Address and click on the NEXT.
- Review your order and click on the Buy button.
14. As the order will be placed, you will receive the order number.
15. Once the order will be provisioned, your customer will be able to use the services of AvePoint Migration Suite.
- AvePoint - Cloud Backup Starter Guide
- How to Check the Provisioning Status of Your AvePoint Subscription Order
- How to View the AvePoint Subscription
- How to Change or Update Resource Limit for the Avepoint Subscription
- How to Renew the AvePoint Subscription
- How to Disable Automatic Renewal the AvePoint Subscription