You can put the customer’s subscription.
How Do I Get There?
How Do I Put the Customers’ Subscription On - Hold?
- As you are redirected to the Unified Control Panel. Navigate and select Customers > Subscription.
- Here select the customer’s subscription you want to put on hold. (Use the Search option available here for fast output.)
- Now you will see the selected customer’s subscription details.
- Click on the Ellipsis > Put on hold at the top right corner.
- You will see a pop – up for confirmation. Click on the PUT ON HOLD.
- Subscription will change to ADMINISTRATIVE HOLD. Customer won’t be able to use the services of the subscription.
- Click on the RELEASE FROM HOLD button to activate the subscription again.
- You will get a confirmation pop – up. Click on the RELEASE.
- Subscription will be changed to ACTIVE.