If you wish to disable/ enable the Auto – renewal of the subscription of any customer, so you don’t required to switch to Classic Panel or login to the customer’s control panel. This can be done right from your Unified Reseller Control Panel.
How Do I Get There?
How Do I Renew the Customers’ Subscription?
- As you are redirected to the Unified Control Panel. Navigate and select Customers > Subscription.
- Here select the customer’s subscription you want to disable the Auto – Renewal. (Use the Search option available here for fast output.)
- Now you will see the selected customer’s subscription details.
- Click on the Ellipsis > Disable auto – renew at the top right corner.
- Subscription’s Auto – Renewal will be disabled and you will see a reset icon with Enable Auto – Renewal option.
- Click on the Enable Auto – Renewal link to re – enable the auto renewal of the subscription.
- Auto renewal will be enabled again.