You can change the Resource Limits of you IBM SPSS Modeler subscription. This article provides you option to increase / decrease the number of available resources of your IBM SPSS Modeler subscription.
- Login to the Customer Control Panel and view your IBM SPSS Modeler subscription.
- Now click on the CHANGE RESOURCE LIMITS.
- Increase (+) or decrease (-) the Resource Limit as per your requirement and click on the OK button to proceed.
- On the Confirm Your Order pop – up window, select Payment Method as External Payment Collection and click on the CONFIRM button to place the order.
- Once your Change Order will be provisioned, you can see the changed Resource Limits of your IBM SPSS Modeler
- IBM SPSS Modeler - Starter Guide
- How to purchase IBM SPSS Modeler from Cloud Marketplace
- How to Purchase IBM SPSS Modeler from Reseller Control Panel
- How to Purchase IBM SPSS Modeler from Customer Control Panel
- How to login to IBM SPSS Modeler portal from Customer Control Panel
- How to View Subscription of Your IBM SPSS Modeler