By default the automatic renewal of the subscription is enabled. If you wish to disable this option and you want renew the subscription manually, so you can disable the auto renewal of the subscription. You re – enable this again.
How Do I Enable or Disable Automatic Renewal?
- Login to your Customer Control Panel and view the subscription.
- Now click on the DISABLE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL button to proceed.
- You will receive a notification at the top right corner of the screen.
- And the status of the Automatic Renewal will change to Disabled.
- To re – enable the Automatic renewal, click on the ENABLE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL button.
- Again, you will receive a notification at the top right corner and the status will change to Enabled.