You (or your customer) can purchase the subscription and services of Autodesk from the customer control panel as well. This article takes you through the steps about purchase process of Autodesk from Customer Control Panel.
- Login to the Customer Control Panel.
- Either click on the Marketplace tile or the Marketplace option from the left side menu.
- Now click on the Business Application tile.
- Now you have select Autodesk Software by clicking on the Autodesk Software tile.
- Now select your required Plan and Subscription Period. Click on the NEXT button for the next step.
- Review your
- Account Information,
- Postal Address,
- Contract Manager Information,
- Ship to address. (You can make the changes in any of the above information if required.)
- Once the information is reviewed, click on the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Here select the required software subscription(s) by checking the box(s) and click on the NEXT button to proceed.
- Review your selected services and click on the NEXT.
- If you wish, add comments to your order and else click on the FINISH
- Finally review your Order Total price, agree the Terms and conditions and click on the PURCHASE button.
- Once the Order will be completed, you will be able to use the Autodesk Software Services.