Cloud Identity is a new solution to manage device, users and apps from one platform. You can manage and configure your customers’ account for G – Suite from single place. If you have an existing Channel Partner ID for Google, so you can enter it in Reseller Control Panel and can take over command on Google Cloud Identity to control the devices, users and apps from one platform.
Follow below process to create your Google Cloud Identity.
- Login to your Reseller Control Panel
- Switch to Classic Panel.
- Once you will be redirected to the Classic Panel. Stay in the Operations mode and click on the Google Cloud Channel.
- You will see the Channel Partner page. If you have an existing Channel Partner ID, so click on the Edit button. Else click on the hyperlink shown on the page.
- Type your existing Channel Partner ID (if you have) and click on the Save button.
- Click on the link if you don’t have an existing Channel Partner ID.
- You will be redirected to the Google Cloud Identity page. Click on the NEXT.
- Provide your Company Name, select the number of employees in the organization (including you) and click on the NEXT button.
- Select your country from the Drop down list.
- Provide your email address and again click on the NEXT.
- Provide your company’s domain name and click on the NEXT.
- Confirm your domain and click on the NEXT.
- Enter your first name and last name, you will be the admin for this account. Click on the NEXT.
- Choose a username and create a password for the admin account. Click on the NEXT.
- Verify for I’m not a robot captcha.
- Once you have verified, read the Cloud Identity Agreement and click on the AGREE AND CREATE ACCOUNT.
- You will get the confirmation that Your Cloud Identity Account has been created and you will receive an email as well.
- Sign In to your account and complete the setup.
- Once you are signed in, you will see a Welcome Message. Click on the Accept button to proceed.
- Verify your domain and complete the setup.
- Once the domain will be verified, you will be able to use the Google Cloud Identity Services.