You can purchase Autodesk subscription for your customers from the Unified Reseller Control Panel as well. Follow this article to understand the step by step process.
Important Note: Autodesk has stopped Auto-renew functionality, if you want to Add Seats to the existing subscription of Autodesk Autorenew, then you have to re-import those seats to the new version of the Autodesk Integration. Please contact Ingram Micro Cloud Customer Support at IMCloudServiceDesk@cloud.im.
- Login to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Click on the CONTROL PANEL button.
- You will be redirected to your Unified Reseller Control Panel.
- Either Search or select the category ‘Business Application’ for the Autodesk subscription.
- Now click on the Autodesk tile.
- Now select your preferred plan and click on DISCOVER.
- Select the required product(s) by checking the box and increase the quantity by click on the + button in the Quantity column.
- Now scroll down and click on the ADD TO CART button.
- Again scroll up and click on the Cart icon at the marketplace page.
- Review your cart and click on the NEXT button.
- Here you have select the customer,
- If you are buying subscription for an existing customer, so select the Existing Customer option and choose it from the list.
- Else, Add New Customer.
- Once the account is selected, click on the NEXT button to proceed.
- Review the customer address information and click on the NEXT.
- Finally agree the terms and condition and click on the Buy button to place the order.
- Once the order will be provisioned, your customer will be able to use the Autodesk subscription services.