The key to accessing your Yola account is your username and password. Make sure that these are known to you and no one else.
Your username and password help Yola’s system recognize you as a unique user, ensuring that all your valuable content and personal information is kept safe and secure. Yola will never ask you for your password, nor will we disclose your login information to anyone - even someone claiming to be you!
Yes, security is important, but what if you forget your username and password and urgently need to gain access to your account? Please try these steps before asking for support:
- Make sure you are logging in with the same email address that you used when you created your account.
- Make sure that your caps lock is not turned on and that you haven’t entered any spaces before or after your email address when you try to log in, as this will prevent your email address from being recognized.
- If you have created more than one account with Yola, or if you own multiple email addresses, please make sure that you are using the correct one when you log in.
- Have you forgotten your password? If so, you can recover it by clicking on the Login button. Then click the Forgot link just above the Password text field box, or by clicking this link: Reset Password. An email will be sent to you that will allow you to reset your password.
- Not receiving your password reset email? Make sure that you are checking the correct email account and that the reset email has not been sent to your Spam or Junk folder.
Still locked out? Fill in Yola’s Contact Form and select “Log in or account problems” as the subject. Yola’s Support team will do their best to assist without compromising the security and privacy of your account.
Please note: If you decide to share your login information with another person, you do so at your own risk and Yola cannot be held responsible for anything negative that may result from this. We will not become involved in any disputes over the ownership of the account. You and the other party will need to resolve any issues related to the management of the account between yourselves.
Using FTP to upload files
Yola does not offer FTP. For a website to run on Yola’s servers it needs to be created with Yola’s Sitebuilder. If you need to upload any files you can do so from within the Sitebuilder by selecting the Files option located along the top. We have created a tutorial that takes you step by step through this process. You can view it here: Uploading and adding files.