- CloudCheckr have three levels of views. Service providers have access to all the 3 levels. Partners (Resellers) have access to L2 and L3 view. Customers have access to only L3 level.
- In L1 view CSP Billing is present.
- In L2 view the Reseller’s subscription are present.
- Service Provider: A service provider is a vendor that provides IT solutions and/or services to end users and organizations. This broad term incorporates all IT businesses that provide products and solutions through services that are on-demand, pay per use or a hybrid delivery model. Ingram is Service provider.
- Partner: The partners are the resellers that are under the Ingram. We can term them as customer for Service provider.
- Customers: These are the end customer in the chain.
Step 1: First we login in cloudcheckr according given country. (Assume: US country)
Step 2: Click on the Partners Icon.
Step 3: Search the existing reseller with name or BCN id in L1 view of cloudcheckr.
Step 4: Clear the Search bar, then click “Filter”. Then click on the Ingram Micro account to go to the L1 view.
Step 5: Go to Azure tab -> Go to the CSP Billing account.
Step 6: Go to Cost tab -> Go to Azure Partner Tools -> Go to Configure -> Go to Subscription Families.
Step 7: Search the reseller with the given BCN or Reseller name. After searching the reseller, click on the reseller.
Step 8: In configure subscription--> Add subscription to the family.
Step 9: Provide the subscription id in the search bar.
Step 10: If the subscription is found, mark the checkbox and click on OK Button.
Step 11: Click on Update Icon. After updating the subscription, a Notification appeared.
Step 12: After clicking OK button, the page looks like this.