Microsoft Azure is an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) service with cloud computing technology leverages you to move your infrastructure to the cloud with security and compliance, powered by Microsoft. You can purchase Azure from the New Reseller Control Panel for your customers.
- Go to your Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace at https://xx.cloud.im (where xx: Two letter country code.)
- Now click on the LOG IN button at the top right corner of the site, provide your credentials and login.
- Once you are logged in, click on the CONTROL PANEL button.
- You will be redirected to the New Unified Reseller Control Panel. Type Azure in the search box and click on Azure CSP in the suggestion result from the search box.
- In the Products Click on the ADD TO CART button.
- Now scroll up and click on the Cart icon.
- On the Place an Order page, click on the NEXT.
- If you are purchasing this subscription for your existing customer, click on Select Existing Customer and SELECT the customer and jump to the step no. 11.
- Else, select the Add New Customer button and provide the customer information in the form.
- Once the form is completed, scroll down and click on the CREATE CUSTOMER button.
- You will be redirected to the next page, here you will see the MPN ID number (if not added, please provide one in the box). Click on the NEXT.
- Specify the option that applies to your Azure order.
- If Ingram is not the CSP partner for the tenant domain, click on the instruction link and it will redirect you to the Microsoft Online Account Admin Center to accept the CSP relationship with Ingram Micro.
- Sign In to the Admin Center with Global Administrator credentials and accept the CSP Relationship with Ingram Micro.
- Here you will get a message that “Successfully accepted delegated administration offer.”
- Now go back to the Ingram Micro Control Panel and re – enter the subdomain and click on CHECK.
- Now you will see the instruction to be followed for Microsoft Account and Azure portal. Click on the Microsoft Portal link and create a new user with the username shown in the bold letters.
- Here you will be redirected to the Microsoft Azure Portal. Click on the Hamburger icon at the top left corner of the site.
- Click on the Azure Active Directory in the left side menu.
- Now go to Users and click on it.
- Now click on the + New User button to add a new user.
- Now create the user with the username appeared on the Ingram Micro Marketplace. (Look into the step no. 17) and click on the Create button.
Important Note: Domain name of the user should end with .onmicrosoft.com.
- You can see the user has been created in the Microsoft Azure Portal.
- Now go back to the Ingram Micro Marketplace and accept Microsoft Cloud Agreement by providing your information, check the box and click on the NEXT button.
- Now accept the Ingram Micro Terms and Conditions and click on the Buy button to place the order.
- You’ll be provided an Order number and once provisioned, your Customer will be able to deploy Azure resources through the Azure Portal.
27. For a Customers first Azure subscription through Ingram a new Microsoft user is created. That username and password will be emailed upon provisioning the subscription ID. To access the Azure subscription, you must login to the Azure portal using these credentials. Reference Add or remove Azure role assignments using the Azure portal to provide other users access to view and manage the subscription.
If you face any issues, please contact to the Ingram Micro Cloud Customer Service Desk at IMCloudServiceDesk@cloud.im.