This article will provide you with necessary information about Windows 7 Extended Security Update installation from Office 365 Admin Center.
- Login to Office 365 Admin Center and click on the Admin icon.
- Make sure, you are in “The New Admin Center”. If not, so make sure to switch to the New Admin Center.
- In the left tool bar, navigate and click on Billing > Product & services.
- In Products and services section, click on Software tab.
- Go to Windows 7 Extended Security Update 2020 and select it.
- Go to Downloads and keys.
- Once you have the key, please follow below Microsoft articles for help on installation.