You can buy Software Subscriptions for your customers from the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace. Commercial customers express the need for cost-effective solutions to support their predictable cloud workloads. The combination of windows and SQL Server Software Subscriptions with Azure RI enables partners to better address this need. The Azure Hybrid Benefit included with the Software Subscriptions provides deployment flexibility.
- Login to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace at https://xx.cloud.im (Where, xx: two-letter country code of your region, e.g. – US, CA, UK, SG, ME, etc.) and click on the CONTROL PANEL.
- Type in “Microsoft – Software Subscription in CSP” into the Search Bar.
- Click on the tile Microsoft-Software Subscriptions In CSP.
- Change view to List view to see all options.
- Find the relevant software subscription and click the hyperlink “ADD TO CART”.
- Once all products are added to the cart, click the cart icon at the top right-hand side of the web-page.
- Adjust quantities and click NEXT.
- Click on “Select Existing Customer” or “Add New Customer”.
- If selecting an existing customer, choose the “Select” option to the right of the customer’s name. Then hit “Next”.
- If creating a new customer, input customer information and click “Create Customer”
- Input MPN ID and click “Next”.
- Note – Only need to input this information once upon your first Microsoft order within the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
- Input the customer’s Microsoft tenant ID. CAUTION – Order will not progress if the Customer hasn’t accepted Ingram Micro as the Distributor of Record. The customer and/or Reseller can accept by clicking the hyperlink circled in the picture. Click “Next” when complete.
- If a customer doesn’t have a Microsoft tenant ID, you can create one by clicking the 1st option in the below screenshot.
- Review Order. Click the radio box at the bottom of the screen to agree to the T&Cs. Click “Buy” to process the order.