If you have Microsoft Perpetual subscription via the CSP model, so you can easily download and install the software(s) from Microsoft 365 admin center. Microsoft provides the facility to view the number of licenses purchased and you can download the executable file from Microsoft 365 admin center and install the software.
- Login to Microsoft Admin Center.
- Provide your admin username and click on the Next button.
- Enter your Password and click on the Sign – in button.
- You will be redirected to the new Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
- Navigate and click on the Billing > Products & Services.
- Click on the Software tab at the Products & Services section. You will see the list of the available software and their quantities.
- As you click on any of the product software names, you can see the details of the software.
- Now click on the Download link to start the download of the software.
- Now click on the Open or Save to start the download.
- Once the software is downloaded, you can install it on the respective computer machine.
NOTE: Please check the system configuration and compatibility with software before installation.